Client-Bank systems are used for remote management of bank accounts by customers.
Internet-Banking subsystem provides a unique possibility to get information and make payments from any point of the world.
- Client-Bank «SCROOGE::Tiny» is an integral system that provides customers with an complex of main bank services through remote access.
- Client-Bank «SCROOGE::Tiny» facilitates and accelerates interaction between bank and customer and allows to perform different financial operations without visiting bank office.
- Client-Bank «SCROOGE::Tiny» allows to control and coordinate all financial transactions of customer in bank system.
Control and management of customer's accounts:
- Control of state, balances and flows of funds on accounts
- System for separation of rights to access accounts
Access to bank products:
- Creation of orders to pay for currency (SWIFT), viewing of incoming financial messages
- Possibility to place orders for purchase, sale and conversion of foreign currency
- Possibility to view state of any bank products (credit, deposit, securities and etc.), possibility to submit applications for such products.
- Possibility to place order of almost any functionality agreed with bank.
- Possibility to control and repay credit-card debts.
Integration with external book-keeping systems:
- Possibility to import salary slips
- Possibility to import and export data from ERP system (1-C, Accent, SAP and etc.)
- Possibility to import information from ACS
- Built-in reporting system with possibility to export reports in different formats including xls
Security of system:
- Possibility to transmit information through protected channels (any files) to bank and back.
- Management of digital keys for maximal security of system.
- Automatic update and control of version of system.
- viewing and creation of payment documents;
- generation of financial reports (statement);
- receipt of rates of exchange, balances and turnovers on accounts from bank;
- application of digital signature;
- key system management;
- management of documents of subordinate units (Master-Slave);
- management of access to accounts;
Requirements to hardware: minimum for launch of Internet Explorer 6.